Determine the feasibility of exponentially growing the Curia's Facebook audience.
- Budget. The Curia had a very modest test budget.
- Data. Longbeard had access to very little data to devise a strategy.
- Support. The Curia had one person in charge of communications who was stretched very thin.
- Diversity. The global nature of the Order meant audiences had to be tailored carefully by region.
- Engagement. Once content optimizations were completed, we witnessed engagement and followers costs lower than we had ever seen.
- Demographics. The coveted 18-25 age cohort constituted over 50% of the Curia’s followers and 75% were male. Given the importance of vocations (recruiting) to the Order, these were very promising results.
- Location. Strong growth was witnessed across 4 continents, but Facebook’s algorithm demonstrated preferences for particular regions and so manual adjustments were needed to ensure equitable distribution of resources for global follower growth.
- Content. Longbeard’s high-design work was very effective at garnering engagements. Working with the Curia to refine their visual content development practices, we immediately witnessed exceptional improvement in their content engagement levels.